Taking Stock and Looking Ahead
We are drawing close to the end of the year. Sometimes it is a good time to step back and take a look at where you have traveled during the year and where you are headed as we turn the corner.
Here are some questions to help you process. Grab a cuppa. And your favorite pencil. Enjoy. I'm with you all the way.
- Compare your work from a year ago to now. What do you see?
- What visual influences do you allow and which do you want to limit?
- What fuels your creativity?
- Do you have a consistent flow of inspiration for new work? If not, how could you tap into this?
- When are you most likely to procrastinate? Why?
- What helps you get started every day?
- Are you satisfied with your work? If not, why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What do you really want?
- Why do you create?
God speed my friend.
Soli Deo Gloria